I want to whiten my teeth but without going to a dentist, parents won’t pay for me to get my teeth whiten help me!
In today’s times I can understand your parents not wanting to spend extra money on whiten treatment. Here are a few suggestions you may want to see if they would work for you.
1) See if your parents would be willing to have you brush with toothpaste with whiten. That is normally not any more expensive then toothpaste without whiten
2) See if your parents would be willing to spend around 45.00 to 60.00 for over the counter whiten strips.
3) Keep in mind if you really want white teeth avoid staining them in the first place.
4) Do not smoke or chew
5) Drink staining drinks (coffee, soda, tea etc.) though straws.
6) Brush after eating whenever possible. When you can not brush right after try chewing whiten gum.
7) There is also mouthwash with whiten you can use that is over the counter as well.
8 ) And finally as my mom would say, start saving your pennies for when you can afford to do it yourself.