I just chip a small part of my back molar off. I have dental insurance but it cost more if I go in as an emergency. Then if I wait for an appointment. I can not make an appointment for another three weeks. Should I wait or go to emergency were it will cost me at least 200.00 more. I not sure if it is worth going now or not.