– Garlic: A clove of garlic with salt placed on the affected tooth will relieve the pain.
– Onion: Chewing raw onion for 3 minutes is sufficient to kill all the germs in the mouth and place a small piece of onion on the affected tooth or gum may relieve pain.
– Peppermint Oil: Place peppermint oil on the affected tooth and gum to relieve pain.
– Mouth Wash: Wash your mouth with an over the counter mouth wash is an effective remedy for pain relief.
– Vinegar: Place a cotton ball with vinegar on the affected tooth for pain relief.
– Cucumber: Place cold cucumber on the affected tooth.
– Hot washcloth: Place a hot washcloth on the affected tooth to relieve pain.
– Table salt: Place table salt in warm water and rinse mouth to relieve pain.
– Tea bag: Place wet tea bag on affected tooth to relieve pain.
– Ginger Root: Place a piece of ginger root on the tooth which helps with infection and pain.
– Potato: Place a raw cold potato on the affected tooth and gum for pain relief.
– Clover oil: Place clover oil on cotton ball and place on affected tooth for pain relief.
These home remedies may be temporary solutions to relieve pain. Please see your dentist as soon as possible.