There are many products that help whiten your teeth from tooth paste with whitening to dental whiten strips. In order to get your teeth their whitest you can get them professionally whiten though your dentist.
However, one should keep in mind that instead of just focusing on how to make our teeth white you should also learn how to avoid staining them in the first place.
If a white smile is what you want try not doing any of the following.
2) Drinking staining drinks (ie coffee, tea and soda)
3) If you are like me and need your morning coffee to get you going try drinking it though a straw. This will help keep the liquid away from you teeth
4) Do not eat food with acid as this will ware down your enamel that protect your teeth (ie oranges, lemons etc.)
5) Do not eat food that can stain your teeth (blue berry’s, grapes, jelly etc)
6) If you want to eat those types of food brush right after eating. I know people say brush after every meal but you really need to do that if you want not only white teeth but healthy teeth.
(7) Do not chew tobacco