Dental Blog -- Dental Opinions and Reviews, Dental Insurance Plan Reviews - Dentist, Dental Office Consumer Opinions and Customer Complaints

Dental Opinions is a service to the dental insurance community providing dental reviews and opinions for dental insurance plans, dental plan procedures, dentist, and the various dental plans sold on the internet such as dental discount plans, reduced dental fee for service, PPO dental insurance plans, DHMO, and dental insurance indemnity products for individual and family dental plans.

Consumer website reviews of good, bad, and ugly dentistry. Advocates for dental fairness.

 

Understanding Indemnity Dental Plans Commonly Called Dental Insurance Plans

Posted on Aug. 27th 2009 by Dental Plan Reviews in Dental Help No Comments »

Indemnity or Dental Insurance Plans

This type of dental plan pays the dental office (dentist) on a traditional fee-for-service basis. A monthly premium is paid by the client and/or the employer to an insurance company, which then reimburses the dental office (dentist) for the services rendered. An insurance company usually pays between 50% – 80% of the dental office (dentist) fees for a covered procedures; the remaining 20% – 50% is paid by the client.

Read the rest of this dental post »

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 5.0/5 (2 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: +1 (from 1 vote)
Posted on Aug. 27th 2009 | by Dental Plan Reviews | in Dental Help | No Comments »

How Can I Find Affordable Dental Plans?

Posted on Jul. 30th 2009 by Dental Plan Review in Dental Insurance, Dental Plans 3 Comments »

Affordable Dental Plans

According to the National Association of Dental Plans, approximately half of the U.S. population does not have an affordable dental plan. The cost for affordable dental insurance can vary. Therefore, it is important to understand all your options in obtaining the most affordable dental plan coverage.

Read the rest of this dental post »

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 5.0/5 (1 vote cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: +1 (from 1 vote)
Posted on Jul. 30th 2009 | by Dental Plan Review | in Dental Insurance, Dental Plans | 3 Comments »

.......

Dental review keywords to help you find us again. DentalOpinions.com brings you content on these related dental items.

dental plan reviews, dental plans review, dental plan review, dental discount plan reviews dentist reviews, dentists reviews, dentist review, dentistry reviews, cosmetic dentist reviews, dentists review, dental reviews, dentist ratings reviews, cosmetic dentistry reviews, pediatric dentist reviews, a dentist reviews, dentist and reviews, dentist reviews in, dentist reviews in new, dentist reviews new, reviews for dentist, reviews of dentist in, reviews on dentist in, dentist net reviews, reviews of dentist, free dentist reviews, dentist reviews las, reviews on dentist, dentist and review, dentist net review, dentist review in, review a dentist, review for dentist, review of dentist, dentist review new, review of dentist in, dentistry review, dentist reviews long, review on dentist, reviews for dentist in, cosmetic dentist review, reviews of dentists, dentists reviews in, reviews on dentists, reviews for dentists, dental review, dentist patient reviews, dentist patient review, review of dentists, dentists review in, city dentist reviews, dental dentist review, best dentist reviews, city dentist review, patient reviews of dentists, family dentistry reviews, patient reviews of dentists in, reviews of dentists in, reviews on dentists in, cosmetic dentistry review, family dentistry review, dental hygiene reviews, review of dentists in, area dentist reviews, gentle dental reviews, dentist reviews orange, dentist reviews dr, dentist reviews nyc, dentist review dr, dentist review nyc, dds dentist reviews, new york city dentist reviews, dentist reviews los, reviews for dentists in, dds dentist review, gentle dental review, area dentist review, dental arts reviews, dentist reviews cincinnati, dentist reviews st, dentist review los, md dentist reviews, dentist reviews columbus, las vegas dentist reviews, dentist review st, tucson dentist reviews, dental arts review, dentist reviews milwaukee, dentist reviews arlington, pediatric dentist review, dentist reviews pasadena, pasadena dentist review, dentist reviews boston, dental associates reviews, dentist review boston, dental associates review, comfort dental reviews, dentist reviews orlando, comfort dental review, dental patient reviews

 
 
Copyright 2011 All rights reserved. DEL AMO Insurance Services, Inc.