Teens and pre-teens can sometimes not take as good as care as they should when it comes to their oral and dental health care. That why developing good oral and dental habits why they are young is very important as they get older.
Here are some basic dental care tips that you can check and make sure they are following.
1) They should be brushing their teeth at least twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste.
2) Flossing their teeth at least once a day.
3) They should not be smoking or chewing tobacco, which can stain their teeth, give them bad breath as well as cause cancer.
4) Make sure your teen or pre-teens wears the right protective headgear while playing contact sports.
5) Have them see their dentist for regular check-ups and cleanings