Bad oral and dental hygiene habits will lead to problems with your teeth and gums. Continue bad oral and dental hygiene habits will over time lead to decayed and tooth loss.
Here are some good oral and dental hygiene habits that will help keep your teeth and gum healthy
1) Brush your teeth every day twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste
2) Clean between your teeth every day with dental floss
3) Snack smart and limit the amount of sugary snacks
4) Don’t smoke or chew tobacco
5) Do not forget to see your dentist regularly