There was not enough information to know what your exact problem is. Are you saying you may have TMJ? TMJ is: Temporomandibular joint syndrome which is a condition of facial pain in the joints of the lower jaw.
Treatment will very depending on underlying cause of the problem and how to go about correcting it. Here are a few ideas.
1) You maybe able to just use heat pack and eat softer foods
2) You maybe able to take muscle relaxant medications
3) Or use bite guards at night to prevent grinding your teeth when you sleep.
4) Go to your dentists or orthodontists they would also be able to treat your TMJ issues.
5) Reconstructive surgery of the jaw.
There are more things you can do but I would suggest you start with your dentist. They will not only be able to advise treatment but can confirm if you in fact have TMJ.